[Spce-user] no inbound call - need assistance with subscriber # setup

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 3 19:09:44 EDT 2013

El Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:57:41 -0500
Michael Johnson <dmchljhnsn at gmail.com> escribió:

> Is there anything that needs to be changed to be able to receive calls in the
> conf or in the subscriber settings? I have the ce software setup and running
> in the US - with a sip trunk provider (Phone Power). They send the call
> (dids) in this format: sip:'10 digit #'@myipaddress They said that the ce was
> responding with 101  and then 401 (line not found)... Do I need to revise the
> dial rules? or the reg exp in the routing section in the y...conf file??? Any
> suggestions would be very helpful at this point... I would like some paid
> support, but dont need 10 hours worth. I would be very thankful if I could
> hire someone to look over all of the setting and insure that everything is
> properly configured and is working as designed... thx... Michael Johnson

Hi Michael

401 is sent to request authorization on SUBSCRIBER requests. 404 would be not
found.

If the system is sending 404, most probably is because the 10 digit format they
send is not matching any subscriber E164 number you have created. Maybe you
need to use rewrite_rules.

The best for this is to check the /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log logfile and
grep it using the call_id value.

Please check what they send, what you have created and attach the relevant
parts of your logfile so we can see what's going on.

btw, take a look to ngrep-sip for network capture of the traffic.

cheers,

Jon