[Spce-user] Peer outbound_from_user changes

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Mon Apr 22 15:50:53 EDT 2013

Previously in v2.5 I simply changed the proxy template at line 3351 and
3352 from

               # if we need to authenticate towards a peer, then set
auth_user at auth_realm in from

              $var(caller_cli_userprov_uri) = "sip:" +
$avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_user) + "@" +
$avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_realm);

               # if we need to authenticate towards a peer, then set
auth_user at auth_realm in from

               # $var(caller_cli_userprov_uri) = "sip:" +
$avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_user) + "@" +
$avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_realm);

              # this will break most implementations, but mweb seems to
currently need this

              $var(caller_cli_userprov_uri) = "sip:" +
$avp(s:caller_cli_userprov) + "@" + $avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_realm);

You guys have written this  quite efficiently in 2.8 so that there is a
host of choices you have.

User CLI is not one of them from what I can see.

So, it looks a lot easier to add this as a option for peer pref:
outbound_from_user:

However, in the mean time, I’m not able to see exactly where I can replace
this just for one of my peers that requires the usercli to be in the
outbound user (but not in the authentication).

Regards

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation* **

*Custom Development *•* **Hosting *•* **Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing* **

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net