[Spce-user] Peer outbound_from_user changes

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 23 15:28:52 EDT 2013

On 04/22/2013 09:50 PM, Matthew Ogden wrote:
>                # $var(caller_cli_userprov_uri) = "sip:" +
> $avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_user) + "@" +
> $avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_realm);
>
> [...]
> You guys have written this  quite efficiently in 2.8 so that there is a
> host of choices you have.
>
> User CLI is not one of them from what I can see.

Actually this line is still there, just in another place/ other variable:

        $var(out_from_display) = $var(ccli_user);
        if($var(to_pstn) == 1 && isbflagset(FLB_PEERAUTH))
        {
                $var(caller_uri) = "sip:" +
$avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_user) + "@" +
$avp(s:peer_peer_caller_auth_realm);
        }

in ROUTE_SET_CLI_CALLER. You can comment it out..

> However, in the mean time, I’m not able to see exactly where I can
> replace this just for one of my peers that requires the usercli to be in
> the outbound user (but not in the authentication).

Right, there is not much flexibility with peer authentication at the
moment, if you have peer credentials configured, you either replace From
with that or not, on global system level. Looking at the route above,
you can try to workaround it or add another option in drop-down list. We
will consider some improvements in the next release.

Andrew