[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.8 released

Jeremie Chism jchism2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:11:28 EDT 2013

I tried the update on my backup server and got a lot of database errors so I wiped it and loaded a fresh install of 2.8. I'm going to attempt to drop the 2.7 database on it if it is compatible and post the results. This may have been more of a database problem than an upgrade problem.

Sent from my iPhone