[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.8 released

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 2 12:30:25 EDT 2013

Hi,
On 04/02/2013 06:11 PM, Jeremie Chism wrote:
> I tried the update on my backup server and got a lot of database errors so I wiped it and loaded a fresh install of 2.8. I'm going to attempt to drop the 2.7 database on it if it is compatible and post the results. This may have been more of a database problem than an upgrade problem.

Shouldn't happen, has been tested internally a lot, and got approved by
other spce members. Did you by any chance change the hostname of the
system at some point? We're working on a more stable approach in that
regards.

Other than that, it might help to know which DB errors you got to figure
out the issues.

Andreas