[Spce-user] v2.8 outgoing cdr issue / rate-o-mat

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 4 10:12:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 04/04/2013 02:47 PM, Lars Froehlich wrote:
> missing destination profile, so we can't calculate
> destination_reseller_cost for destination_provider_info $VAR1 =
> {#012          'contract_id' => '1',#012          'profile_id' =>
> undef,#012          'class' => 'reseller'#012        };

This has nothing to do with outgoing calls, it's a warning that no
termination fees for a call to a local subscriber can be calculated for
this "reseller" (which is default behaviour as this reseller 1 is
hardcoded during installation without a billing profile, as there is no
reseller management exposed in v2.8). This has always been like that,
rate-o-mat just became a bit more verbose as a preparation for real
reseller handling in 3.0.

You want to check the accounting.cdr table, selecting all CDRs where
source_user_id is the UUID of the subscriber you want to show the CDRs
for. Please confirm if they are there.

You also want to post oss.log for the part where you click the tab in
the Admin interface to show the CDRs.

Thanks,
Andreas