[Spce-user] v2.8 outgoing cdr issue / rate-o-mat

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 4 10:23:35 EDT 2013

Also, this might be a dumb question, but are you sure you've CDRs within
the Month selected in the "month" dropdown? The panel doesn't show all
CDRs, only those within this specified month, or alternatively those in
the selected time frame.

Just something worth checking, as I don't see any issues on my test
installation.

Andreas