[Spce-user] v2.8 outgoing cdr issue / rate-o-mat

Lars Froehlich lfroehlich at wittenberg-net.de
Fri Apr 5 04:18:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

after a few tests, the problem is strange.
The panel don't show any outgoing CDRs. The strange is, that the details
button on some incomming CDR show the details of a outgoing CDR.
I inspected the html code. The CDR with id 14 is a incomming call in the
panel. But the hidden div layer for the details link of this CDR
contains the detail of a missing outgoing call. Strange....

Andreas, i can provide an account for the panel, so you can see this
strange problem.

Thanks,
Lars