[Spce-user] Sip Provider CE specs

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Thu Apr 4 19:31:29 EDT 2013

Greetings, I agree with Jeremie on server load.  There really isn’t much to a load when everything is working as expected.

My only comment is  in question b as listed below.

It would greatly help to understand your configuration before a firm answer can be provided with theories on volume.

Will you be using Sipwise as a SBC?

Kevin