[Spce-user] Registered subscribers

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:41:25 EDT 2013

Just thinking out loud. A function like this could be added into the
device provisioning.

  Since the device(s) will be in the DB; SOAP can query and check added
subscriber devices, compare to usr_loc table then return any which are
not registered along with the device details if wanted.

  In this way, if Line-1 & Line-2 on a single device are assigned
separate subscriber DIDs, you'd see which line (if not both) are NOT
registered.

Skyler