[Spce-user] Outgoing calls in subscriber's cdr (admin panel)

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Thu Apr 11 04:28:57 EDT 2013

Hi Jon,

Sorry, I didn't realized you answered my email. I think here is the problem:

Apr 11 10:20:01 sip /usr/sbin/apache2: ***Utils::prepare_call_list no
match on user in call list

This line appears in the log when I check the calls of an user that is
connected whit asterisk. In fact, in the DDBB source_user=1008, the
extension's number, not spce user. It happens with every asterisk
connected to my spce.

I think the other fields are correct. If you need more information I can
provide it :)

Cheers!