[Spce-user] Outgoing calls in subscriber's cdr (admin panel)

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 17 11:08:11 EDT 2013

Hi Mario,

indeed, admin panel assumes that SIP username must match either on
source_user or on destination_user in your cdr, it not it emits this
warning.

Could you please send us the kamailio-proxy.log for one of the calls
where source_user=1008 or any other extension number not equal to SIP
username? That would really help.

Regards,
Andrew