[Spce-user] PAI && PPI bug ?

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Apr 15 13:45:27 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 07:00:35PM +0200, Jon Bonilla wrote:
> El Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:46:26 +0100
> Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana <rabs at dimension-virtual.com> escribió:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We are facing some problems with PAI and PPI headers on 2.8 SPCE, we
> > have a subscriber who have a range of DDI, we have set that DDI's as
> > 'allowed_cli'.
> >
> > At domain level we have:
> >
> > inbound_upn -> P-Preferred-Identity
> > outbound_from_user -> UPRN or NpN
> > outbound_from_display -> none
> > outbound_pai_user -> UPRN or NpN
> > outbound_ppi_user -> none
> >

> > With that options, what we get on a call from the subscriber to the
> > carriers is:

> > Appart from this ... there is any way on the admin-panel-settings to
> > setup HOW that headers should be sended depending on the destination
> > gw ?
> >

> Actually yes. What you have set as outbound_* at domain level means how the
> headers should look like when sending the call to a subscriber of this domain.
> To set how the headers should be sent to a peer gw you need to set the same
> preferences in the peer gateways preferences (click on the gateway's name under
> peering group, where the peer gws are listed)

Found it .. but still the same error

We have this at gw level:

inbound_upn: From-Username
inbound_npn: From-Username
outbound_from_user: UPRN or NpN
outbound_from_display: none
outbound_pai_user: UPRN or NpN
outbound_ppi_user: none
inbound_uprn: none
outbound_diversion: none

The last 2 ones doesn't undestand them ...
but they are default vaules.

With that options, what we get on the sip-trace going out from the
SPCE to the carrier gw's is what I have write down on the previous
mail.

Best regards
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana