[Spce-user] PAI && PPI bug ?

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 15 14:24:05 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 15/04/2013 19:45, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> Found it .. but still the same error
>
> We have this at gw level:
>
> inbound_upn: From-Username
> inbound_npn: From-Username
> outbound_from_user: UPRN or NpN
> outbound_from_display: none
> outbound_pai_user: UPRN or NpN
> outbound_ppi_user: none
> inbound_uprn: none
> outbound_diversion: none
>
> The last 2 ones doesn't undestand them ...
> but they are default vaules.

OK. Uprn means redirecting number, which you may need to send in From or
any other of the headers above in case of call forwarding.

> With that options, what we get on the sip-trace going out from the
> SPCE to the carrier gw's is what I have write down on the previous
> mail.

This is really weird: subscriber's username or SIP URI is not considered
there at all, unless you have intentionally deleted the NPN (cli
preference). Could you please send us your kamailio-proxy.log?

Andrew