[Spce-user] CE Global CFWD destinations & CSC administrative rights

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 16 08:48:43 EDT 2013

Hello Andreas,

please don't break the threads answering to your previous request with
different enquires.
Open another threads instead.

On 04/16/2013 01:45 PM, andreas tseiko wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> Another three questions:
>

> 1)      When we dial a subscriber number in local/national/international
> format and search for this call into CSC Calls tab , we will see that
> the called number appears always having a prefix “+” in front.

Everything in SCPE is base on E.164 numbers, so country code + area code
+ subscriber number.
As the handbook suggest, it is a good idea to use the rewrite rules to
rewrite all the number to E164 format.
In this way you will get all the numbers on CSC interface in the right
format.

> If we try to call this number using click2dial we are being routing
> outside because number “+<subscriber>” does not exist in dial plan.
>
> If difference when we receive an incoming call from another subscriber
> and search for this call into CSC Calls tab , we will see that the
> calling number appears always having a prefix “+30” in front.
>
> If we try to call this number using click2dial we have a successful
> call. Is there any way to solve the above issue?
>
> 2)      When we use click2dial feature, A party does not hear ringback
> tone while ringing B party. When call is answered (200.OK) both parties
> can hear each other. Could you please provide us a relevant call flow
> example in order for us to investigate further?

Which party doesn't hear the ringback ?
Do you have a sip trace to deal with ? You can use the ngre-sip utility
to make a sip trace of your call.

> 3)      New contact’s creation in CSC demands a specific number format
> (International)? Why “0” always is being prepends of the entered number?
> Is there any specific regural expression/script assigned somewhere that
> checks and replace the entered number?

Use the international format: 00301234567.
The number will be changed into: +301234567