[Spce-user] CE Global CFWD destinations & CSC administrative rights

andreas tseiko a.tseiko at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:45:54 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Another three
questions:

1)      When we dial a subscriber number in
local/national/international format and search for this call into CSC Calls tab
, we will see that the called number appears always having a prefix “+” in front.

If we try to call this number using click2dial
we are being routing outside because number “+<subscriber>” does not
exist in dial plan.

If difference when we receive an incoming call
from another subscriber and search for this call into CSC Calls tab , we will
see that the calling number appears always having a prefix “+30” in front.

If we try to call this number using click2dial
we have a successful call. Is there any way to solve the above issue?

2)      When we use click2dial feature, A
party does not hear ringback tone while ringing B party. When call is answered (200.OK)
both parties can hear each other. Could you please provide us a relevant call
flow example in order for us to investigate further?

3)      New contact’s creation in CSC
demands a specific number format (International)? Why “0” always is being
prepends of the entered number? Is there any specific regural expression/script
assigned somewhere that checks and replace the entered number?

Best regards.