[Spce-user] Rewrite rules

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 17 10:16:52 EDT 2013

Hello Theo,

Under peering rules you can use 'Callee Pattern' and 'Caller Pattern'
fields.

Under Caller Pattern you can set:
"A POSIX regex matching against the full Request-URI (e.g.
'^sip:.+ at example\.org$' or '^sip:431')"

Under Caller Pattern you can set:
"A POSIX regex matching against 'sip:user at domain' (e.g.
'^sip:.+ at example\.org$' matching the whole URI, or '999' matching if the
URI contains '999')"

In this way you can route your calls to a specific peer based - for
example - on caller domain.

br,
Daniel