[Spce-user] Rewrite rules

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 11:01:15 EDT 2013

HI Daniel

Thanks for that. I have used that part already but I don't think it solves
this?

domain xxx uses peer 1 and MUST try that peer first irrespective of number
dialed. If it fails on peer 1, it needs to go to peer 2.
domain yyy needs to go to peer 2, and MUST try that peer first irrespective
of number dialed. If it fails on peer 2, it must go to peer 1.

My understanding is that it will try a peer in the priority order that
peers have been given. But what happens when priorities are dependent on
the subscriber/domain?