[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 07:23:54 EDT 2013

Hi Matthew

One of the providers specifically require a L2 connectivity and on a
specific port.

Kamailio can listen on different IP:port.

/etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg

# internal interfaces
listen=udp:127.0.0.1:5062
listen=tcp:127.0.0.1:5062

I don't want to hard "code" the listening interfaces and ports there as
I'm not sure what effect it will have when setting up the peers and what
effect " ngcpcfg apply " will have on future configuration changes and
or future updates.

Thanks again for any assistance/guidance

Kind Regards
Deon