[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Thu Apr 18 07:28:54 EDT 2013

Think you will require assistance from the more experienced guys.

But I’m guess you will need to override in your template files… unless this
has been provided for in newer versions:

I’m not familiar with it further than that, so sure someone else will reply
if I’m wrong.

It’s the load balance that needs the additional setup so, if you have your
extra net cards configured and working

check
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.8/spce/ar01s05.html#_network_configuration

5.5.2. Extra SIP listening ports

By default, the load-balancer in sip:provider CE listens on the UDP and TCP
ports 5060 (*kamailio*→*lb*→*port*) and TLS port 5061 (*kamailio*→*lb*→*tls*
→*port*). Should you need to setup one or more extra non-standard listening
ports in addition to those standard ports, please edit the*kamailio*→*lb*→*
extra_sockets* option in your */etc/ngcp-config/config.yml* file.

The correct format consists of a label and value like this:

    extra_sockets:

      port_5064: udp:10.15.20.108:5064

      test: udp:10.15.20.108:6060

The label is shown in outbound_socket peer preference (if you want to route
calls to specific peer out via specific socket); the value must contain a
transport specification as in example above (udp, tcp or tls).