[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 18 09:05:45 EDT 2013

Hi Deon,
well, as Matthew has suggested you should look into extra_sockets
option. There have been some example on the mailing lists before as
well. You don't need to modify the kamailio configs or templates.

But there is one drawback that may be critical for you: extra_sockets
work only for signaling. The mediaproxy can listen only on one address
at a time for RTP. It would be much better for you to perform the
configuration on your router. Otherwise you would need to develop
something like Thilo has posted. Or try to make 3 "sets" of mediaproxy
but you have to be very comfortable with sip (just an idea, most
certainly doesn't work as you would need different kernel tables).

BR,
Andrew