[Spce-user] Feature request

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 18 18:51:17 EDT 2013

El Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:21:38 +0200
HFC-Network Kft - Szabó János <szabojanos at hfcnetwork.hu> escribió:

> Hi all!
>
> Is it possible to create a feature on the administration interface,
> where we could set a custom sip answer.
> For example in hungary if a number is carried from one operator to
> another, the original operator have to answer the 410-gone sip code to
> let the incoming calls get another route.
>
> It would be great if I have the option to send a custom answer code.

Where would you create that? As a subscriber preference? I don't think that
feature would be very used in general if we add it to future versions. I think
you should talk to sales at sipwise.com and ask if we can develop that for you.
They would talk to the dev team and they would decide if it should be included
in future versions or just in your custom version.

Maybe I'm wrong and other people are willing to have it to, but this is the
first time I hear about that.

cheers,

Jon