[Spce-user] Backup and Restore

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:43:48 EDT 2013

I currently run our test on a virtual server - full installation, not a
template. Provided sufficient resources are allocated (8GB RAM and 128GB
hdd in my case), is there anything stopping me from simply keeping it as a
virtual server? The main reason I would consider that is that we simply run
snapshots of it every night, have another virtual server ready and waiting
and send the snapshots there every night. That would take care of backup
and restore in a very simple, quick and reliable way.

Feel free to deflate my thinking :-)