[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 09:30:22 EDT 2013

What I don't understand is that I have the Outbound Rewrite Rules set
for Callee as well as Caller on the fake subscriber as well as on the
registered subscriber I'm calling from:

Default Rewrite Rule (This is set on the Subscriber for Local/National
Calls)
Outbound Rewrite for Caller:
^0([1-9][0-9]+)$         |        44\1         |        CLI to E.164

Outbound Rewrite for Callee:
^0([1-9][0-9]+)$        |       ${caller_cc}\1        |        National
to E.164

International Rewrite Rule (This is set on the fake Subscriber for
International Calls to and from this Carrier)
Outbound Rewrite for Caller:
^([1-9][0-9]+)$           |        +\                |        E.164 to
International

Outbound Rewrite for Callee:
^(00|\+)([1-9][0-9]+)$        |        \2        |        International
to E.164

I just did a random test to call 44113001417 on a fake subscriber on the
same domain, but I still get the exact same errors:

- No matching rewrite rules for '0839999989' found
- No matching rewrite rules for '44113001417' found
- No PSTN gateways available

Please correct me if I'm wrong but it's not supposed to look for a
gateway if the destination is local? In this case an Alias.
I also don't understand why any of the Rewrite Rules are not hit at any
stage of the call setup?

Kind Regards
Deon