[Spce-user] Network Configuration

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 19 09:38:43 EDT 2013

Hi Deon,

Your call come from user F=sip:0839999989 at 192.168.0.250, so his Inbound
rewrite rules will be applied

INBOUND REWRITE RULES CALLER
INBOUND REWRITE RULES CALLEE

after that the system will apply the OUTBOUND REWRITE RULES set of the
callee (or the peer if the call is an outbound call).

In your case the problem is with inbound rewrite rules for callee for
the user 0839999989, because his rewrite rules doesn't rewrite the
callee 0044113001417 into 44113001417.

So you should have a rewrite rules like:

to strip 00 from callee, and you don't have a rules like this afaics.

br,
Daniel