[Spce-user] ICE Candidates being Stripped in 2.8

Matt Van Veenendaal matt at curiousminds.com
Sat Apr 27 03:37:09 EDT 2013

Thanks for the speedy response Andreas, ill have to look more into that. The behavior we want is for users to use rtpproxy only when we cant get a p2p connection, is there a way to toggle that (our users are on mobile devices that change networks frequently, some are natted, some firewalled, etc)
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone