[Spce-user] SPCE 3 new UI

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 16:37:56 EDT 2013

Hello,

I just installed SPCE 3 and wanted to provide some feedback regarding the
new user interface.

I wanted to say that it looks nicer than the previous one. However, there
are a few things that should be corrected.

1. The interface is the same for all components which makes it very
confusing.
2. I would think that a wizard should lead you through the essentials first
before going on and creating customers and subscribers.
3. Also there seems to be a confusion between Contacts and Contracts. The
handbook (http://www.sipwise.com/doc/3.0/spce/ar01s06.html) refers to both
contacts and contracts and it is confusing.

Thanks,

Oren