[Spce-user] I-phone app registration issue

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 2 08:18:16 EDT 2013

El Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:00:27 +0300
andreas tseiko <a.tseiko at hotmail.com> escribió:

> Dear All,
> Could you please provide me some info regarding push-notification or where to
> look for? Best regards.

I think we are deviating from the thread. The issue here is a Zoiper SIP app
for iOs which is not holding its registration. Not about moving to another app
type with push support.

Have you checked in Zoiper help forums or wiki or whatever they have and see if
there's any problems for you app version and your iOS version? I guess Zoiper
iOS users will have experience with this situation.

A tcpdump network capture would be nice because it can only be checked if  the
tcp connection was closed by one of the endpoints. Does this happen only with
Zoiper? Only in one network? Only in one device?