[Spce-user] Can't create a Subscriber SPCE v3.0

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 12 07:52:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/12/2013 06:40 AM, Douglas Ugalde wrote:
> Hi I'm testing the spce v3.0 but everytime when I try to create a
> subcriber it ended with (Failed to create a subcriber) I following the
> guide for v3.0, Does somebody knows about this?

Did you create a new contact for the customer where you want to create
your subscriber in? You can't use the default contact which is used for
reseller 1, but unfortunately these types of contacts are not filtered
yet, so for customers you should always create new contacts (also to
identify them properly).

Andreas