[Spce-user] Can't create a Subscriber SPCE v3.0

Tawanda C Bwanya tawanda at telco.co.zw
Mon Aug 12 17:44:57 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have a similar issue adding subscriber, oss.log error is

Aug 12 23:41:22 ss0x1 /usr/sbin/apache2: Failed to create subscriber:
DBIx::Class::Schema::txn_do(): Can't call method "voip_numbers" on an
undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Controller/Customer.pm line
180. at /usr/share/perl5/Catalyst/Model/DBIC/Schema.pm line 501

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Andreas Granig <agranig at sipwise.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On 08/12/2013 06:40 AM, Douglas Ugalde wrote:
>
>> Hi I'm testing the spce v3.0 but everytime when I try to create a
>> subcriber it ended with (Failed to create a subcriber) I following the
>> guide for v3.0, Does somebody knows about this?
>>

> Did you create a new contact for the customer where you want to create
> your subscriber in? You can't use the default contact which is used for
> reseller 1, but unfortunately these types of contacts are not filtered yet,
> so for customers you should always create new contacts (also to identify
> them properly).
>
> Andreas

Tawanda C Bwanya
Technical Manager