[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 20 05:29:01 EDT 2013

El Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:41:34 +0100
Barry Flanagan <barry at flanagan.ie> escribió:

> On 20 August 2013 09:34, Juraj Londak <londak.juraj at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello guys,
> >
> > I would also like to participate in this discussion. I have got some
> > experience with jbilling, but Im still stucked with translating SIpwise
> > generated CDRs into jBilling for invoice generating purposes.
> >

> I am interested as well.

> spce-integration or spce-billing for such discussions? It could be useful
> and would help keep this list on topic.

Since there are so many of you interested in the topic I'm fine if you continue
the topic in one of the existing lists. These are not high traffic lists
anyways, I'm not sure if it's worthy to create a third mailing list at this
point.

Maybe the existing spce-dev would be a better choice not to spam other users.
It might happen that the topic ends up with pull requests to the upstream
spce repos :P

But as you prefer.

cheers,

Jon