[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v3.0 released!

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:46:42 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew

Thanks as always for quick replies! Got past that now but now have:

Applying revision script
/usr/share/ngcp-db-schema/db_scripts/diff/13659.up: ERROR 1062 (23000) at
line 13: Duplicate entry 'ulcx-516bff41-36e4-1' for key 'ruid_idx'
failed. :(
Please resolve the problem and run ngcp-update-db-schema again.
root at sipwise:~#