[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v3.0 released!

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 22 12:00:56 EDT 2013

Theo,

this is the problem John reported here:
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2013-August/004605.html

The problem is that in 2.8 installation when we create permanent
contacts the ruid is not unique. In 3.0 it must be unique.

Please check how many permanent contacts you have:

SELECT  *
FROM    location loc1
WHERE   EXISTS
        (
        SELECT  1
        FROM    location loc2
        WHERE   loc2.ruid = loc1.ruid
        LIMIT 1, 1
        )

if there are just a few of them you can delete them, re-run upgrade
script and re-create the permanent contacts afterwards.

Victor is working on the permanent fix, ETA: tomorrow.

Andrew