[Spce-user] SPCE v3 - reseller gui

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sat Aug 24 05:35:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/24/2013 02:44 AM, Sean Kelly wrote:
>   Not sure if this would be a bug per se, but could be dangerous if I
> understand correctly. When viewing reseller domain preferences, while
> logged in as a reseller admin; I see options for peer preferences which
> could override what is intended by the primary host. Example is
> force_outbound_calls_to_peer. Since reseller does not have any peer
> controls, could this be a fault which may cause the primary host a
> problem with costs?

Well, these preferences control whether or not to keep the call local or
send them via peers, regardless of the callee being local or not. It's
the reseller's responsibility to set them correctly to get the desired
behaviour. I don't think there is an issue with costs here because the
reseller is being charged for those calls (of course depending on the
billing profile you assign to him).

Can you describe a particular use case where this could lead to
billing/fraud issues for me to understand your concerns better?

Andreas