[Spce-user] Diversion headers in SIPWISE 2.6 // Call forwarding

Joel Smith | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Thu Feb 7 05:05:39 EST 2013

Hi everybody,

How are "diversion" headers treated in sipwise?

Is there any posibility to add a new field in the CDR records with the info
from diversion headers (if they exist)? (I don't know if this is already
implemented)

We have the following scenario with mobile calls:

a) User1 recieves a mobile call from somebody: Our provider sends us User1
as callee (correct).

b) User1 enables call forwarding to User2, and recieves a call from
somebody: Our provider sends us User1 in diversion header, User2 as callee.

How can I find out what calls were forwarded calls in CDR records?

Thanks in advanced,

Best regards.

--
Joel Smith