[Spce-user] Diversion headers in SIPWISE 2.6 // Call forwarding

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Feb 7 10:41:38 EST 2013

Hi Joel,

On 02/07/2013 11:05 AM, Joel Smith | VOZELIA wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> How are "diversion" headers treated in sipwise?

there is no special handling for the diversion header in v2.6.

> Is there any posibility to add a new field in the CDR records with the
> info from diversion headers (if they exist)? (I don't know if this is
> already implemented)

adding a new field in the CDR means changing at very least the:
- kamailio proxy config
- mediator
- cdr exporter
they come with a source code so everything is possible.

> We have the following scenario with mobile calls:
>
> a) User1 recieves a mobile call from somebody: Our provider sends us
> User1 as callee (correct).
>
> b) User1 enables call forwarding to User2, and recieves a call from
> somebody: Our provider sends us User1 in diversion header, User2 as callee.
>

> How can I find out what calls were forwarded calls in CDR records?

is User1 on the sipwise CE or not? If it is subscriber on SPCE and it
makes a call forward, you know this from the call_type field:
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.7/spce/ar01s09.html#_file_body_format

If it is in PSTN and the call comes in to SPCE with Diversion header,
you could try playing with v2.7. There you have a possibility to fetch
the Diversion number from inbound request and send in in some header
outbound using the peer (and domain) preferences. Just set inbound_uprn
to "Received Diversion". You still need to care about storing uprn in
the CDR records, AFAIK this is not on our roadmap yet.

Andrew