[Spce-user] retries of INVITES for session timers

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Thu Feb 14 12:01:53 EST 2013

I think what I’m seeing in my logs, is that a INVITE is being sent to a
client side, but I’m assuming due to packet loss, that the INVITE does not
make it the first or second time (both seem to occur in the same second).

It doesn’t happen often, but you can have another call for 20 minutes, and
our break in calls always happen on the time or 2.5 minutes, so, its 5,
7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5 etc (when they do terminate unexpectedly).

Is it possible to increase the number of retries for the session timer
INVITEs?  (Since my client devices aren’t doing the session timers, it must
be SPCE that is?).

Regards

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation* **

*Custom Development *•* **Hosting *•* **Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing* **

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net