[Spce-user] retries of INVITES for session timers

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Fri Feb 15 06:43:20 EST 2013

Anyone have any ideas for me?

I think what I’m seeing in my logs, is that a INVITE is being sent to a

client side, but I’m assuming due to packet loss, that the INVITE does not

make it the first or second time (both seem to occur in the same second).

It doesn’t happen often, but you can have another call for 20 minutes, and

our break in calls always happen on the time or 2.5 minutes, so, its 5,

7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5 etc (when they do terminate unexpectedly).

Is it possible to increase the number of retries for the session timer

INVITEs?  (Since my client devices aren’t doing the session timers, it must

be SPCE that is?).

Regards