[Spce-user] Fwd: Sipwise SBC and Asterisk

Alejandro Sanchez Gimenez alesg at coit.es
Wed Feb 20 06:02:57 EST 2013

Hi Daniel,

yes, I´ve also commented out that lines. One extrange thing I see is that when I run ngcpcfg apply I have this messages:

Executing action for /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/sems/etc/ngcpcfg.services
/etc/init.d/sems: 51: cannot create /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern: Permission denied
/etc/init.d/sems: 51: cannot create /proc/sys/fs/suid_dumpable: Permission denied

Could it be related with my problem? Thank you very much.