[Spce-user] Sipwise SBC and Asterisk

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 20 04:28:44 EST 2013

Hi Alejandro,
In /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/sems/etc/reg_agent.conf.tt2, did you
comment out also the other lines?
Should look like this:

domain=Asterisk IP
user=asterisk_user
pwd=<asterisk_pass
proxy=sip:[% sip_lb_ips.0 %]:[% kamailio.lb.port %]
[% IF sip_adv_ips.size -%]
contact=sip:[% sip_adv_ips.0 %]:[% kamailio.lb.port %]
[% ELSE -%]
contact=sip:[% sip_ext_ips.0 %]:[% kamailio.lb.port %]
[% END -%]

then run ngcpcfg apply

Daniel