[Spce-user] Sipwise SBC and Asterisk

Alejandro Sanchez Gimenez alesg at coit.es
Wed Feb 20 03:55:26 EST 2013

Hi all!!

I´ve recently installed Sipwise:CE and read the Handbook to get a simple Class 5 Softwitch running. After thet I´ve tried to configure Sipwise as SBC, following the instructions in http://www.sipwise.com/news/technical/byov-system-spce-as-sbc/. My scenario y quite simple. I have sip residential clients that register directly with Sipwise and PBX users. For PBX users I have one Asterisk PBX behind Sipwise. I´ve followed all the steps in the Technical documentation, but my sipwise server doesn´t send any REGISTER message to my peer server after configuring peer_auth user, password and realm and checked peer_auth_register. I´ve also configured peering server credentials in etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/sems/etc/reg_agent.conf.tt2 , then execute ngcpcfg apply . , but no success. I have looked at sems log but can´t find anything about REGISTER messages. Where could be the mistake?

Thanks a lot!