[Spce-user] Outgoing CDR Records

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 8 16:22:24 EST 2013

Hi,

Looks like you deleted the subscriber via SOAP or XMLRPC before the
rating process went over its CDRs. There is a SOAP function called
something like terminate_subscriber (don't know it by heart, please
check the WSDL) which the admin panel uses (instead of
delete_subscriber) when you "delete" a subscriber to prevent exactly
this issue. Only really delete subscribers if you're sure their CDRs got
rated, so the safe way is to terminate them, wait for a grace period
(e.g. couple of days or at least until you're 100% sure the CDRs of the
subscribers got rated), then finally delete them.

The only way to get your rating up-and-running again now is to update
the accounting.cdr table manually by setting the rating_status to "ok"
for source_subscriber_id=7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8.

Andreas