[Spce-user] Outgoing CDR Records

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Fri Feb 8 17:28:10 EST 2013

I agree that is most certainly the reason this happened.

I am having one problem.  When I run the command you will see near the
bottom that after clearing it and making a call it comes back again.

First I had a couple of accounts with the issue but now as soon as I
make a call the service pops up another issue with the same warnings.

Within 5 seconds of making an outbound call we go back to another error.
Perhaps it is wider spread than just the one account, although the same
account keeps coming up.

rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat
line 91.
rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat
line 92.
Error rating CDR batch: No reseller info for user id
7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8 found

mysql> update cdr set rating_status = 'ok' where source_user_id =
'ded1ec90-b3e1-4346-a38d-b89d83c1547f';
Query OK, 3 rows affected (0.05 sec)
Rows matched: 15  Changed: 3  Warnings: 0

mysql> update cdr set rating_status = 'ok' where source_user_id =
'4efc4248-44e4-403d-887b-2402b4410a04';
Query OK, 124 rows affected (0.11 sec)
Rows matched: 124  Changed: 124  Warnings: 0

mysql> update cdr set rating_status = 'ok' where source_user_id =
'7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 19  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

mysql> update cdr set rating_status = 'ok' where source_user_id =
'7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 20  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

mysql> update cdr set rating_status = 'ok' where source_user_id =
'7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 22  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

mysql> update cdr set rating_status = 'ok' where source_user_id =
'7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 23  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

Thank you
Kevin