[Spce-user] Fail to register my first device :(

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Tue Feb 12 11:16:29 EST 2013

Good morning, have you tried watching ngrep-sip from a command line to
see if the registration request are actually making it to the server?

Also it would be helpful to know and understand what your setup is like.
For example what is the environment, Dedicated? Virtual System?

Are you blacklisted in the Admin portal with the IP of the device you
are trying to register?  What steps have you done in the Subscriber
process, Etc?

Kevin