[Spce-user] Upper registration to Asterisk - phones unreachable after a while

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:28:11 EST 2013

Hi Daniel

I have just tried that - let's see if it does the trick. I had assumed that
a new registration attempt every 30 seconds or so would do the trick.
Strange enough, it DOES sent a registration, but the webinterface on
sipwise shows the last registration as 30 minutes ago. It also shows, under
active registrations NAT = no. But the phone is behind NAT - is there a
setting similar to ASTERISK where one specifies that or is it meant to just
detect it?

Cheers

Theo