[Spce-user] Upper registration to Asterisk - phones unreachable after a while

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Fri Feb 15 07:24:13 EST 2013

Theo,

Almost certainly the Snom is trying to be NAT 'helpful' so doing STUN or
some such thing by discovering the NAT external address and including it in
the SIP header. This fools the SPCE into thinking the device is not behind a
NAT device.

Please disable any NAT 'helper' stuff which is usually not helpfull.

Regards

John