[Spce-user] retries of INVITES for session timers

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Tue Feb 26 06:59:09 EST 2013

Ok, so just to confirm:

Current default settins:
In the normal workins, a re-INVITE is sent, only once, and it normally has
a 6s timeout to get back, (This setting increases that ay my discretion)
But there is no second re-INVITE sent at any point, if in the first 6s
nothing came back? but Can I edit anything to change this? Or add
something to try one more time?

Regards