[Spce-user] registration problems after upgrade to 2.6

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Thu Jan 3 19:54:30 EST 2013

Hello all,
we upgrade the server from 2.5 to 2.6 two weeks ago. We've notes
problems with the registration after upgrade, specially with one ATA
model. After many tests, I think the problem is that after registration
expiration (configured to 3600 seconds in the ATA) is very dificult for
that phone to re-register. It fails the registration process many times.
Before the upgrade there were no problems.
As you can see in the registered users graph attached, there is a very
important difference before and after registration. We have changed the
NAT managing of the system (first managed by routers, now by sip server)
and the problem still remains.
Let me know if you have any ideas about that
The ATA model is Cisco SPA112
Regards,
Joan