[Spce-user] Kamailio LB Config - Multiple Listeners

Matt Van Veenendaal mattvanveenendaal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:39:46 EST 2013

Hey Guys,

We're writing a SIP Client and to get around unexpected behavior with SipInspect we wanted to allow the client to be able to connect on both ports 80 and 5060.
I managed to get this working by manually altering the Kamailio LB config /etc/kamailio/lb/kamailio.cfg and adding a second listener for udp, but then noticed something strange.

The ngcp config generator seems to generate at multiple points statically typed ip & port responses for things such as contact headers. I updated these to use the appropriate $sp and $dp variables to allow multiple ports to work dynamically based on the request, but I was wondering if this is something that should be addressed back to you guys! :) WIthout changing this only the default port set in the ngcp config will work.

Also as a side notice (hijacking my own post). I posted awhile ago about adding check_live functionality to this mailing this and noticed It wasn't included in 2.7. Will you guys be allowing this in the future or will I have to merge my changes every time I upgrade!

Thanks again for the support and great working product, Hoping this information helps you guys out!

--
Matt Van Veenendaal