[Spce-user] Kamailio LB Config - Multiple Listeners

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Sat Jan 5 04:19:54 EST 2013

El Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:39:46 -0800
Matt Van Veenendaal <mattvanveenendaal at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hey Guys,

Hi Mat. Your mail was holt because you're not subscribed with this mail.

> We're writing a SIP Client and to get around unexpected behavior with
> SipInspect we wanted to allow the client to be able to connect on both ports
> 80 and 5060. I managed to get this working by manually altering the Kamailio
> LB config /etc/kamailio/lb/kamailio.cfg and adding a second listener for udp,
> but then noticed something strange.

The extra_sockets option in config.yml isn't a solution for you?

> The ngcp config generator seems to generate at multiple points statically
> typed ip & port responses for things such as contact headers. I updated these
> to use the appropriate $sp and $dp variables to allow multiple ports to work
> dynamically based on the request, but I was wondering if this is something
> that should be addressed back to you guys! :) WIthout changing this only the
> default port set in the ngcp config will work.
>

> Also as a side notice (hijacking my own post). I posted awhile ago about
> adding check_live functionality to this mailing this and noticed It wasn't
> included in 2.7. Will you guys be allowing this in the future or will I have
> to merge my changes every time I upgrade!
>
> Thanks again for the support and great working product, Hoping this
> information helps you guys out!

Thanks you for reporting. We'll check it and I'll check what happened to your
patch. My guess is that it was merged to a local branch of mine, where I test
the submitted patches and I forgot to merge it to master.